Some Changes at Portside
In response to the latest guidelines provided by the CDC and our governing bodies, we will be making some changes to how we operate.
- Effective March 17th there will be no eating in at the store. We do have an outdoor dining area for our food truck in the front of our plaza.
- Call ahead orders for our cooked menu items are strongly recommended and we will provide the opportunity to pay over the phone and offer drive thru pick up around the back of our store.
- Feel free to reach us at any of our contact points to pre-order seafood. Our daily inventory is posted on our homepage at portsidefish.com. We have the ability to send online invoices and you will be able to pay by card prior to picking up your order. Please wait for a confirmation back from us prior to picking up orders.
- We are going to be stocking a greater variety of fresh and frozen fish at all price points during this time.
- We can be reached in a variety of manners and want to provide numerous contact points for you to pre-order items.
- Store phone number: 774-331-2057
- Facebook or Instagram messaging
- Store email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are emailing or messaging please wait for a response back. We will do our best to check these frequently but we may not be able to respond immediately.
We hope everyone remains healthy and safe during these uncertain times and we will be doing our best to ensure that we continue to provide the same quality seafood you’ve come to expect of us. Thank you for your understanding and we will get through this together.
Ryan, Tony and the Portside Fish Market family